...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Monday, August 9, 2010

my life is so dramatic.....

I love drama.. i love movie..
i love romance genre too....

and... if you notice something.. 80% of the love story.. is.. at start.. one of them.. swear that he or she wont love her or him anymore......
but... time after time..... he or she cant control himself or herself back and continue the love story which should already stop with her or him......

i am one of them...........
my love story is one of the movie or drama.......

last friday......
i keep saying that.. i don't have the feeling of love anymore towards 'her'............
but... last sunday..............
i cant control myself back and fall in love with her back..........

oh my god.
i think...
i should go for psychologist.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love