...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Friday, August 27, 2010

huh?.... over?.......

14 weeks of my semester 4 had finally gone....
so fast....
14 weeks of my extra week to see you to satisfy me is finally used up.....
so fast....

BUT....

i still not yet satisfied yet...
i want to see you more..
i want talk to you more....
i want to laugh with you more......
no
please...
is not over yet!!!!

you are also one of the reason that i barred myself from one of the subjects and got semester 4....... (even though you are not the main reason.. whatever)....

please....
is not over yet!!!
CUZ WHAT I KNOW IS...
AFTER THESE 14 WEEKS.....
i .... i.... i.....
i cant see you anymore...
i cant talk to you anymore..
not even just a smile with you or to me......

don't tell me is over....
and i hope... is only just begun......
but......
pointless...
useless....
hopeless.....

you still not belongs to me.....
and i am not your owner too....
we are just..... somebody who meet somebody and need somebody to finish our course only......
just like client... or customers........

i can let go anything..
my hatred...
yes.. i can let go...
but i cant let go you.......

people always say that i will hurt myself more if i dun let go you....
at first.. i say.. is ok.. cause you are special...
and i keep pretend that my case is special too...
so i wont get hurt like those people...
but...
still....
a pretending...........

i am hurt now......
the happiness is over...
but the hurts had begun.......

i think i should find ways to cure myself...
i need time...
i need to be busy all the time....
this is also why i must go to work as a part-timer....

to buy a keyboard is one of my reason...
but
to forget you... to let go you.. is also one of the reason.......

from now on...
i am learning not to love you anymore.....
bless me.. people...
thanks......

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love