...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Sunday, August 1, 2010

buying

i just cut my hair just now.... in rawang.. thanks to my best friend that i hate a lot.. ALVIN LOH WAI HOONG.. hahaha.....

is a new hair saloon.... well.. is not bad actually... just... she (the hairstylist) say she cant make the hairstyle i wanted
because my hair is still short....

WHAT THE HELL??
SHORT?

OH GOSH... FIRST TIME... THERE'S SOMEONE SAY MY HAIR STILL SHORT....
WELL IF IS MY MOM... SHE WILL KEEP SAYING....

LONG LIKE A HAIRYMONSTER.... T_T.......

but still.. i ask her to try to shaping my hairstyle first... so.. she shape for me....
is not bad actually.......
just .. i dunno if i want to try to apply her wax to for my initial shaping will charge my extra 3 ringgit...... T_T......

sigh.....

ok... now......

hair already make...
nails already cut....

what else i wanted to buy?

contact lens....
yeah... contact lens.. my savior... for my eyes and also my overall face... here i come... hahaha.....

(p/s: i love me when i am wearing contact lens.. it make me look more cute.. hehe.... )

whoever dun like that p/s... go away..... BLAH! SHOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love