...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Monday, August 2, 2010

i think i grow up...

after today....

i think.. i grow up already...
seriously.....

i can accept everything which is negative right now...
friends betraying..... lovers gone... .....

and funny thing is....
i even dun wan to tell all my problems to anyone.. anymore....
just let it be....

cause for me...
is my panic..
i dun wan everyone who cares about me..
panic because of my panic...
is unfair...
friends.. for me.. is for fun
not to share the panic....
but in the same time...
cause i dun wanna see my friend panic...
i would like to make them share their problem with me..
and i will listen...
and... if i can help.. i will try my best..
but if cant..
i think.. some consolation.. or be a joker to make them happy.. hahaha....

so.. i grown up....

TO MOTHER FUCKER!
YOU SEE THAT?
I WONT LET MY NEW FRIEND SUFFER!
SO JUST SIT THERE!
AND WAIT!
WAIT FOR MY FIRE!
WAIT FOR MY CAR!

CAUSE I'M GONNA DRIVE MY CAR TO YOUR HOUSE AND I BURN YOUR HOUSE!!!!

(by the way.... acting gay.... is the only way which make me happy.. but dun worry.. i'm still straight... haha...i finally understand the meaning of 'GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN' or 'HUNKS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN')....

private session....

1 comment:

  1. friends are to share problems also de mar ..
    hehehee =) cheer~
    always here for u ^^

    ReplyDelete

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love