...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

finally... is his turn.....

good luck to one of my best friend in UTAR for tomorrow..
a very very very very very very very very very best friend ever....(TOO MUCH EVER.. but sometimes.. i feel like i wanna slap him)...

good luck for your talk show..i will try my best to watch ur show...
i noe that u want me, and also all your friend to watch ur show....
but i will try... cause... i got a lot problems right now.. sob sob.. sorry... wu... wu....

good luck.......
(for some reason, i start to feel sad because the possibility to watch his show is quite low... is not sad because of i cant watch his show... i feel sad that i just scare.. my absent will dissapoint him...sigh......)

anyway.. good luck.. my friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love