...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Go like that!! A staTION!!

Picture too blur... lolz...... left wong yuen wen, pow chen loong, and the right one.. watever.... dun care about that fella... HAHAHA.....

Anyway, things just go like that ya, like that ya ... tatatatata... like that ya!! YO! YO! (i dunno why a rocker suddenly say YO, YO)

try to imagine about my life.

1) If i dun go for foundation, i stay in STPM. what's next?

2) If i still don't want to listen to my parents, i am stubborn and still want to take those art courses, maybe not UTAR, or even is UTAR, is foundation in art, What happen next?

3) If on the UTAR OPEN DAY, what if, i don't choose FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE LEADING TO BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONS) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING? What if i choose FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE LEADING TO BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (HONS) CHEMISTRY?
Cause i wanted chemistry more than chemical engineer on that time. What's next?

4) If i don't get myself barred? ok, that's stupid. But at least, still a choice. What's next?

5) If i still travelling even though i am in degree, or i don't stay in TAMAN BUNGA RAYA, maybe somewhere else. What's next?

6) If i still putting my hater or my history or my previous drama on, What's next?

Well, there is many if, and every if , there is many next comes to you.

BUT I DON'T CARE!!

Well, maybe the 'I' in the past, really care. But that's past tense, what i want, is present tense.

"Hi! I am CHRISTOPHER YEW CHOON SENG, currently study in UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN (UTAR), bachelor degree in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING. Year 1 Sem 1. From RAWANG, but i hate traffic jam, so i stay in TAMAN BUNGA RAYA. Nice to meet you all, people."

Just a simple introduction above, and look at me now? that's my "WHAT'S NEXT" to me.
So, what's next after posting this post to my blog? Well, still figuring.

As a conclusion, don't look at the future of the choice that you already MISSED it. Cause if even though you know and figure out that future, you still cant get the future. Look at the future of your choice right now, create your choice, and look what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love