...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Friday, March 11, 2011

HoPE!

Okay.... so....
no more E.M.O!!!
WAKE UP!! STRONG ME IS BACK!

lolz....

well.. anything just started in few hours ago,
yeah.. my extra chemistry class.....
it gives me hope....
although i hate the stupid class.....

why?

well... thinking back about last night,
is the most struggling night i had ever had.....
i am doing a chemistry for engineers tutorial paper...
and i realize..
THERE ARE MANY QUESTION I DUNNO HOW TO ANSWER....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I managed to answer all the questions in 3 hours. 20 QUESTION TOTAL, By referring to my slides, books that i borrow from library, dictionary, GOOGLE it...and so on...

and that time, i am so scare, i scare that i cant get even 1 correct answer among the 20 question.
i am worry because the tutorial i am doing, will submit to the lecturer and she will mark our paper and then, the correct answer will be counted as marks for assessment, Which mean, i am so dead! CAUSE I AM STILL DUNNO WHAT AM I DOING ACTUALLY!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i am so scare that time, i am thinking of repeating the subject and failed the subject and repeating the subject and again and again like a routine........

and then, when the class start, and when the lecturer start to discuss about the correct answer ,
and among all 20 question............... i got.......... 14 corrects!

OH MY GOD!
i cant believe it...
i mean i keep predicting that i will have the maximum, MAXIMUM, 10 over 20 correct answer, and dun hope for more than, but in actual? I get 14 corrects!

So, is really motivates me a lot,
i should concentrate a lot, and this is what i've learned.

THE STRONG ME is not gone, is just, he is waiting me to use HIM.
But when i am not using HIM,
THE WEAK ME will let me use it.

I MEAN, WHENEVER YOU ARE DOWN, THERE WILL BE A HOPE IN FRONT OF YOU,
SO FOLLOW THE HOPE, TAKE THE HOPE, LEARN FROM THE HOPE, AND MAKE ANOTHER HOPE AND COME TRUES.

haha....









(p/s: anyway.. thx to PCL and WYW... you guys really part of the reason that motivated me too.. ><><)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love