...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

DEGREE ---- celcius or farenheit?

ok.. here i am.. once again.... i'm torn into pieces.....

guess wat???
i am already in my degree life for 8 weeks?

BOW WOW!!!

anyway....
this life is really good.
i mean... compare to my foundation time,
i do really enjoy a lot in my degree life.

AND WHAT I WANT?
is just.. i do hope....
my 'really good' degree life will keeps going on.....
keep going on going on.. until we step the industry....

my wish...................

bless me if you are my friends.... ><

2 comments:

  1. sure we will =))
    hohohoho~~
    and...isuper like ur picture!!!!!!!the cute cute de bun..or wat xD

    ReplyDelete

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love