...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

not that actually.... but yes... this is....

I thought they started to change..
is because we all grown up..
and..
all of us.. had very less communicate...
and..
so..
the way we treat each other become cooler....

But..
not..
actually is not..
they didn't change..
but i change..
what do i change?
my status...

Is simple..
not complicated..
that is...
they all actually is already that kind of attitude..
they all actually is already don't like me since the starting..
but..
they need me..
so..
they must ACT.. i repeat... ACT... in front of me..
so that.. i can help them..
cause i am a soft-hearted person..
like one them say...
i don't know how to scold people.. cause i wont get angry...
yeah..
thanks for your word..WHORE...
now i just realize that how stupid i was when i am secondary school..
the truth is.. NO ONE LIKES ME SINCE THE STARTING! THEY JUST ACTING! ...
and.. look at now...
right now..
they don't need me anymore..
cause they all are grown up..
plus..
we are totally in different place..
so..
means..
I AM USELESS RIGHT NOW.....
and..
that's why..
the way they treat me...
is kinda coolest....
some even just dun bother me die or alive....
thank you..
thank you very much..
i wont hate you guys..
i just will categorize you guys as a lesson...
for me to grow up..
if hate..
hate myself..
so damn stupid....
thanks very much.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love