...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Sunday, May 23, 2010

guiltty swear

so...
it seems like....
here we end....
no more next chapter...
for the story between you and i....
sigh....
just because of i break my promise..
just because of i break my swear...
now i finally understand ...
i am the one who broke all this stuffs...
i am the one who ruins the happy ending into sad ending.....
we can see it...
on face to face... when i talk to you.. you just treat me very very very cool...is like.. you start to feel bored on my topic...
on msn... when i chat with the others... the line is good and stable..
but when with you... is keep disconnected.... even your offline message to me... i cant read it...
and just now..
something more bad happens... is something that will spoil the relationship between you and i...
although i try and try very hard to solve this bad thing...
but.. i still scare...
on the phone....you cant hear my voice... and i can sense it that your voice is kinda bad feelings toward me....
sorry....
sorry.....
god..
did you listen to what i am said?
I AM VERY SORRY NOW...
AND CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE?
JUST ONE!
ONE LAST CHANCE!
IF DIS ONE LAST CHANCE I STILL SPOIL IT..
THEN I WILL BE PUNISH INTO MORE WORST..
PLEASE....
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE ONE I LOVE JUST BECAUSE OF I BREAK MY SWEAR....
I SWEAR!
I WONT BREAK MY SWEAR ANYMORE!
JUST GIMME ONE LAST CHANCE!
CAN YOU?
PLEASE...
PLEASE....
PLEASE..... I BEG MY KNEES AND PLEASE YOU.. PLEASE... sob sob....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love