...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Monday, August 29, 2011

Last night... the greatest dream ever for the whole dream in this year... I BET!

Well.. the story of the dream start from.....
i am in my secondary school time...hell ya.. is been a long time i didn't wear my librarian uniform..

And as usual... i am with my gang... my secondary school gang.....
who are them...
well... for those who know then they know..
for those who don't know...
no need to know..
is not so important right now though.....

ok...
continue with my story....

is just a normal day of my secondary school days...
we have class..
i be the class monitor...
i be the librarian...
we laugh...
we crazy...
we tease....
and..
just as usual...

the only different is.....
my acting is different...... i mean... i am not act as the one i use to act as for the secondary me...
but.. the now me....
what kind of acting?
for those who know.. they know..
for those who don't know... they don't know... haha...
is not important also....
times goes on... we will change....

so...
continue....
we having study....
and...
we tease those teacher.. and those teacher tease us back... that's our life...
and then the bell rings...
is the time that everyone love it..

THE RECESS!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

and...then...
the most interesting thing happens.....

that is....
before that...
let me say 1st...
my school name is SMK TAMAN DESA... we call it SMKTD...
and there is another school in the rawang too.. but is different area , too far from us.. called SMK SEGAR......

and this SMK SEGAR school student is visit our school ... but not all.. just some... cause if all..
i don't think i have place to walk... my school is small!!!

ok.. here's the interesting part....
we go to recess.. and the SMK SEGAR student visit us...

and we are having recess in the same time.. same school.. same place... the canteen....

and...
i meet somebody that i missed so much then.......
i seriously...
since standard 6.... and we graduate from the stupid primary school ... and we din meet each other anymore....

well...
in my dream....
that somebody still look the same like the time in standard 6.. well of course not in real life..
that somebody look different right now (check out that somebody facebook).....

and...
the funniest things is....
we act dunno each other.....
i mean..
my gang will say hi to the somebody....
but me...
i am having my own life....

this is funny...
this is stupid.........

whatever...
anyway....
is a greatest dream..
is because since the day i enter utar..
is really been a long time.. didn't dream about secondary time...
haha..
i miss my secondary school time..... badly....
i miss them.....
i miss you.....

which you?
those who know... they know..
those who don't know... they don't know...

haha....



No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love