...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AM I TAKING THE RIGHT COURSE??

about 39 people ask me :"are you sure you taking the right course?"

when i enter UTAR...


but

now....


there seem a special one... and i like what he said about my life

:"But we can see that he did well in his course right now.."

this is special....

><

so..
continue be a chemical engineer student...

WHAT ABOUT YOUR ARTISTIC DREAM??

YOUR TALENT??

nah...

wait till i graduate 1st....
cause i am not young..
i am 20 years old...
if everything change..
i need to restart..
but time wont restart...
we still grow older and older...


BUT
I
STILL
NEED
TO
EMPHASIZE......


I AM ALWAYS ARTSY!!!!!! ><


(a.k.a... artistic... lolz...)

haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love