...ever...ever...ever...forever and ever...ever...ever...ever....

Saturday, March 27, 2010

DisTance

Distance,
is a measureable terms.
It's measure how far between 2 objects.
Such as My cat and My dog(example!),
My house and your house,
My computer monitor's screen and my eyes.

These are either measure in cm, mm, m, inch, feet, arms, and blah blah blah.

Beside that's
distance can also as an adjective for friendship, loves, family, and enemy.
For friendship, loves, and family,
the nearer the distance, means, the nicer the relationship you are having with them.
But for enemy,
the nearer the distance, means, the nearer the date of war between you and enemy.
NO GOOD.

However, .....sigh.....
You can't control these distance.
Just like me.
You can sense it, but you can't make it nearer or further.
Honestly,
i really don't want our distance be this kind of far,
can't we just back to the days when we were new meeting each other?
Why?
Why every love story, family case, or even friendship brotherhoods,
Why everytime, when the days goes on, the distance will become further and further.
and then will end up some stupid sentence such as
"I think i am giving up for knowing who you are."
or
"I think you have changed."
or
"I think i start to don't know who you are."
or
"We really have nothing else to talk anymore."
or
"I think our this is our fate, we are fate to have a distance..."
and more
STUPID, STUPID, and STUPID.

...sigh...

Well, what i wish is,
i really don't want to have anymore distance between everyone,
Soul, Friends, BFF, Family, and even your groupmates.
I really don't want it anymore.
please......
I am tired of seeking someone comes to me nicely,
but left me badly.
I am also tired of comes to someone excited,
but left that someone whatever.

I am tired.
And what i know is,
My distance between me and tired,
is 0(ZERO).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love ME love the MOMENT love